Thursday, August 9, 2012

Island Success Through Learning Association, Inc



Ok, I'm going to put some non modeling content up tonight!   

My brother who lives on Guam is the President of ISLA, a charity that gives backpacks and school supplies to underprivileged children on Guam. This year, they are still in need of funds to complete their mission. I would like to challenge all of my facebook friends and relatives to take a look at this organization, and maybe toss a contribution their way! If any of you have any ideas for companies that might have a sponsorship that ISLA could apply for, please let me know and I will pass the information on to my brother! Thank You!

http://www.islandsuccess.org

By the way, it could be modeling related - my brother is retired from the Air Force, and got me hooked on plastic model building, and aviation!

No comments: